Monday, August 25, 2008

Unpredictable



Mykah was a dream baby when she first came home from the hospital. She would sleep all the time and was an angel. It was bliss. While it lasted....Well lately she has traded her halo for horns!! This girl is so sporadic at naps its not funny. One day there 2 hours long other days 30 minutes. Then she teases us and sleeps all through the night for a week and off and on for another. The next week she wakes up 3 times every night all week! AHAHAH seriously I was not a bad baby so I do not know why I am being punished! So here she is looking all cute! Its a good thing she's cute or else!!! She is not fussy when she is up. I would just like to be able to get something done like LAUNDRY! Oh well! There is always tomorrow. Surely this cant last too long.............

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is so cute, I love the headbands too! I think she looks more and more like Todd when he was little.

Amy F. said...

She is too cute. I know those days where their cuteness just lets them get away with anything! (Maybe growth spurts?)
Hang in there, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! You are such a good Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Your headbands are super cute. I will spread the word. Mykah is just the sweetest thing. I cant wait until we can do some play dates. Hopefully soon!

Aunt Bec said...

Shara! Little Mykah is such a doll. Way to go with the headbands! They are darling, and I am sure that you are having fun creating them. How are things going for you guys? Hope all is well, good luck with the headbands I am so exited to see more!